What to Do When SEO Doesn't Get Enough Leads
Follow these steps:
1. Identify what your customers want throughout their buying cycle.
2. Develop the content; (information, case studies, resources, photos, lists, tips, guidelines, video, etc.) that they want.
3. Make the content easily accessible while motivating people to leave their contact information. This may involve reorganizing your website around your customers needs vs. your own marketing needs.
4. Use website analytic tools (start with Google Analytics) to learn the key touch-points throughout the buying cycle, and what customers are looking for at each touch point.
5. Provide more of what the customer wants, both online and off line, at each touch point throughout the buying cycle.
Watch your sales and leads grow!
Call us for any help! It's free (303) 223-4988.